Terms & Conditions
1. To completed an order through direct bank transfer or cryptocurrency, you must send the full amount.
Send us the proof of payment bank transfer within 48 hours to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If no transfer receipt is uploaded within this time period, the order will expire and be cancelled.
It is not necessary to send proof of payment in cryptocurrency method, the automatic system will confirm the order once the payment has been made and received through Coinbase or Metamask Commerce.
If you need instructions to make the payment, please visit our “Payment Methods” section.
2. The shipping cost is included only for miner orders, customs expenses and taxes (if any) are not included in the price (except USA includes DDP tax free shipping), customs taxes will be at the buyer’s expense. Email us at email@example.com if you need more details about the shipping and customs process.
3. Please, fill in the desired quantity, the shipping address, select your payment and shipping method when placing an order to know the shipping cost and the final amount.
4. Special Provision: After an order has been shipped, any request to cancel the order, refund any part of the amount ordered, or change the ordered items to different items or different lots will not be honored. We recommend that you make any purchase only after consideration.
5. For a quick response from our team to any sales-related inquiries or orders, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. The unit price and the total price of the products, the amount paid by you will be denominated in dollars, euros and pounds sterling, our automatic currency converter will show you the value you want.
DO NOT place your order with anyone claiming to be an official representative of Safety Miner Electronics, LLC via email or Skype. It may be a scam and your confirmed order may never be delivered in such cases. Safety Miner Electronics, LLC is not responsible or offers any type of compensation in such cases.
To obtain a VAT invoice, you will have to bear the customs costs and import taxes, Safety Miner Electronics Limited Liability Company is a company registered in the United States and exempt from VAT, we will not be able to issue you a VAT invoice.
NOTE: The price of cryptocurrency miners should be adjusted frequently according to variables such as the exchange rate of the cryptocurrency with fiat, the difficulty of the network of the cryptocurrency or the expected increase in difficulty. Refund requests based on price changes will not be accepted.
1. In new equipment, a general guarantee of 6 months is provided from the date of shipment, except when the manufacturer indicates a longer period, this will be specified in the purchase of each item. To make use of this warranty, the client must generate a support ticket through our after-sales department, from your customer dashboard, it is recommended to attach invoice and the miner’s serial number. You can also send us an e-mail to: email@example.com
Overclocking the miner will void the warranty immediately.
2. The warranty only applies to the original purchaser who purchased the machine directly from Safety Miner Electronics, LLC. Once the miner is resold, warranty coverage becomes the responsibility of the reseller.
3. All sales are final. Refunds will not be given. Faulty miners can be repaired free of charge if they are covered by the manufacturer’s warranty policy. After the warranty period, machines may be repaired at the cost of parts and labor.
4. Refurbished products sold at Safety Miner Electronics, LLC include a 24 hour warranty from delivery.
5. Safety Miner Electronics, LLC does not cover the cost of shipment for a warranty return. The return of the shipment to the client will be assumed by Safety Miner Electronics, LLC.
6. We reserve the right to charge fees for Repair Services in the following circumstances:
(1) Product with an expired warranty, the Product warranty has expired when the Repair Ticket is created (as such date is indicated on this website); the product does not arrive at the service location within the agreed time period, and the product warranty has expired when the product arrives at the service location.
(2) Warranty void due to:
Product damage caused by improper installation, use, and maintenance;
Product damage or failure caused by drop, accident, theft, abuse, neglect, improper operation;
Product damage caused by physical interference, including but not limited to moisture, fire, flood, lightning, transportation, and extreme environments;
The entire Product, board, or board components are crushed, broken, burned, dropped, or damaged due to improper operation;
Product damage caused by overvoltage or undervoltage or leakage;
Product damage caused by significant exposure to a higher or lower ambient temperature;
Product damage caused by humidity, oxidation, corrosion and short circuit to the Product, units or any part thereof;
Product damage or loss caused by natural disasters, including but not limited to flood, lightning, fire, earthquake, tsunami and lightning, etc.
Disassembly or alteration of the Product by anyone other than us or a service provider authorized by us;
Product damage or failure caused by the use of power supplies, parts or units that are not supplied by us or our authorized suppliers;
Unauthorized changes to firmware and hardware;
Product damage or failure caused for the use of unauthorized firmware or drivers, including, but not limited to, firmware that allows users to apply an overfrequency setting;
Product damage resulting from non-similarities and/or incompatibility with current and/or future versions of operating systems, software, and/or hardware;
Damage or loss of data due to improper use;
Product without original barcode or SN label or that has been altered, defaced or removed;
Mixed Boards: any or all of the hash boards or control boards in a Product are not the original parts of such Product, or anything that prevents us from determining whether the hash boards or control boards are the original parts of such Product;
Direct operation of the Product without being connected to drain assemblies (applicable to Products that require connection to drain assemblies);
Any other reason other than those caused by us that makes it impossible for us to diagnose if the Product is under warranty.
(3) Product shipped for servicing without proper packaging, including unpacked product, product without sufficient cushioning material, etc. For suggestions on proper packaging, please refer to the website: 《Packaging Recommendations for Returning Antminers for Repair》
5. For all repairs or RMAs, in-warranty or not, customer must return defective parts at customer’s expense after opening a support ticket and resolving the issue per Safety Miner’s instructions.
6. Safety Miner will cover the cost of shipping when shipping a replacement unit within the warranty period.
7. If you notice that there are some loose heat sinks when you receive the miner, please inform us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 days from the date the package was received according to the UPS website / DHL/FEDEX.
8. Safety Miner Electronics, LLC does not bear any responsibility or compensate for any loss as a result of downtime caused by transportation delays as a result of custom formalities or other reasons.